Wednesday, March 16, 2011

American Idol Review

Naima- Terrible. Steven Tyler is Deaf

Paul- Predictable, not too good, barely singing. Judges kiss his ass anyway.

Thia- Booooring

James- Bad Karaoke, really bad. Judges apparently listening to a different singer.

Haley- Just don't do Whitney...Please. Plus who cares about the bland white girl.

Stefano- I don't like it, no I don't like it at all. Apparently one of the best of the night?

Pia- Noooooo More Whitney Nooooo! Good Singing tho...

Scotty- Country Music, Nothing to see here. Kinda looks like Alfred E. Neuman.

Karen- I don't want to be the Spanish singer but, I will sing in Spanish anyway, Boring.

Casey- That guy is crazy...I hope he wins. (Kurt Cobain is Overrated, had he not blown his brains out no one would care)

Lauren- I am just not interested in this girl.

Jacob- Did he seriously just sing a Heart song?








1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:30 PM

    Oh, come on Jason you can't talk bad about Scott. This week's song wasn't the best, but I like him overall. - your friend "Pickle" :-)

    ReplyDelete